9:00 am - 5:30 pm + Add to Calendar 2019-05-16 09:00:00 2019-05-16 17:30:00 America/Toronto Frontiers in Green Chemistry: Challenges in the Anthropocene Lash Miller Chemical Laboratories, Toronto, Ontario false
9:00 am - 5:30 pm + Add to Calendar 2019-05-17 09:00:00 2019-05-17 17:30:00 America/Toronto Frontiers in Green Chemistry: Challenges in the Anthropocene Lash Miller Chemical Laboratories, Toronto, Ontario false
The symposium is designed to connect students, post-doctoral fellows and faculty members interested in green chemistry & engineering with current leaders in the field to discuss advances in chemical processes and the future of green chemistry.
Highlights of this year's Symposium include:
• Keynote lecture by Prof. C.J. Li, McGill University
• A hands-on case study
• An optional crash course on the fundamentals of Green Chemistry
• A research poster session and networking events
• Seminar talks on innovations in green chemistry
• An excellent chance to make connections with current sustainability experts for future job opportunities
For more information on the event updates, poster submission, scholarship application, travel, accommodation and other details, please visit our symposium website.
Please feel free to e-mail the Symposium organizers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
College and University, Professionals
Public - Fee required
Activity accessible to people with reduced mobility